I just realized I wasn't marking any of these.. and it some how made me a little uncomfortable.
The sky was fabulous, and I have quite few blurry shots, because Pete, our mini donkey was behind me trying to cuddle, and the two horses over the fence line where trying to get their noses in the picture.
I've been curious on how to take the code off, too. ??? The font can be changed by going to "customize" from your blog then, under the "Layouts" tab go to "fonts & colors".
It's in the code after you upload the pics. You have to delete certain parts. I figured out how to on mine but I might have to see your code to tell you what to take out.
I really don't understand the paranoia about copy right theft, most of what we post would not be sale able or of interest to others, I watermark the event and weddings only because of print sales, stuff on the blogs I could not care about, :-)
things that tickle my fancy ~ photography, being easily amused, hobbit children, honesty, outdoorsy stuff, having faith, vanilla, key lime, not growing up, camp songs, the smell of fresh cut alfalfa, horses, coffee, road trips, thunderstorms, tea, clean sheets, lazy days, the smell of fresh cut grass, the smell of the barn, the dawn breaking ,the purple hour, laughing until my face aches, being the little spoon, earl grey, sharpies in every color, miniature things, tinkerbell, diet coke, fresh cut flowers, friends, the smell of rain, driving with the windows down and the radio turned up, trying something new, comfy jammies, cuddling, newly tilled soil, butterfties dancing, betas, lilacs, monarchs, wild flowers
11 comments:
I like the last one very nice, shame about your water mark being so high up the image :-)
I just realized I wasn't marking any of these.. and it some how made me a little uncomfortable.
The sky was fabulous, and I have quite few blurry shots, because Pete, our mini donkey was behind me trying to cuddle, and the two horses over the fence line where trying to get their noses in the picture.
I don't mind your watermark. But there is a way to turn off the code that lets people see the bigger picture, too. :)
These are gorgeous!
Those are beautiful!!
I was actually thinking about choosing the readers and making the blog private, and just choosing the followers...
How do you turn off the big picture?
Thanks Elli!
I am loving the color on both of them!
STUNNING!
.... BTW, could you change your font a darker color?
Thanks...
and which font?
I love them!
I've been curious on how to take the code off, too. ??? The font can be changed by going to "customize" from your blog then, under the "Layouts" tab go to "fonts & colors".
Beautiful images.
It's in the code after you upload the pics. You have to delete certain parts. I figured out how to on mine but I might have to see your code to tell you what to take out.
I really don't understand the paranoia about copy right theft, most of what we post would not be sale able or of interest to others, I watermark the event and weddings only because of print sales, stuff on the blogs I could not care about, :-)
Post a Comment