


I have more photos of this wall than I really should have. It is in the alley of my favorite coffee place. If I can afford to get a coffee I enjoy my time in the drive thru looking at the old Pillsbury sign. I love the riot of colors on the bricks. One day I sat across the street and shot pictures as people used the drive thru.. boy did I get some looks that day.

4 comments:
Awesome!
LOL, Stalker.
I missed this when you posted it! I'm sorry. I love painted walls too - when they're done with permission. :-) I like this one!
I bet you did get some looks! I love painted walls as well! as soon as I get a chance there are some places in downtown I want to go explore!
Nice wall, looks great! But, might want to be careful with your stalking habits ;)
Post a Comment