Left the house at 11:30 looking like this....returned at 3:00 looking like this. Self portraits in the bathroom are better at 4:30 than at 11, and I am delighted to already know the reason without having to ask anyone. It proves that I have learned something!!
That haircut is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! I love it! And I can see why the sp was better at 4:30 than 11 - that means I've learned something too! Yay for us!
things that tickle my fancy ~ photography, being easily amused, hobbit children, honesty, outdoorsy stuff, having faith, vanilla, key lime, not growing up, camp songs, the smell of fresh cut alfalfa, horses, coffee, road trips, thunderstorms, tea, clean sheets, lazy days, the smell of fresh cut grass, the smell of the barn, the dawn breaking ,the purple hour, laughing until my face aches, being the little spoon, earl grey, sharpies in every color, miniature things, tinkerbell, diet coke, fresh cut flowers, friends, the smell of rain, driving with the windows down and the radio turned up, trying something new, comfy jammies, cuddling, newly tilled soil, butterfties dancing, betas, lilacs, monarchs, wild flowers
5 comments:
That haircut is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! I love it! And I can see why the sp was better at 4:30 than 11 - that means I've learned something too! Yay for us!
AWEEESOOMEEEEEEEEEE! That's an incredible transformation! What a big risk you took to cut that much off but you look fabulous :)
Hmmm ... maybe inspiration for my drab locks :)
Wow! What a difference! I'm sure you will love it as soon as you get used to it! :) I think it looks great!
Love it love it love it! Sooooo cute!
I'm risk taker when it comes to hair, I figure no matter what happens it will always grow back. Now I just need to color it!
I really like it but the back feels weird because it is really chopped up, she stacked it. I had major back of the head bed head this morning!
Post a Comment