Saturday, November 1, 2008

the return.


Paco and Ginger, who belong to my neighbor, have moved back onto our place for the winter. This is Ginger, or rather her eye, she has a sweet kind motherly eye. And try as I might I tried to get a picture without that turquoise trailer behind her.. and you know what? Its the one I like the best. Go figure.

5 comments:

Tess said...

ooooo I love this image! I have always loved horses and their eyes say so much!

Martin Wilkins said...

Lovely,you have captured it just right. all our horses (11) have a kind eye it is strangely enough the major thing we look for after movement, small piggy eyes we don't buy the hoss.

Diana said...

Amazing. I love it with that trailer behind her, really adds some depth to the image. Great capture!

Sandra said...

It is a great capture. She does have a kind eye(s) and I love that teal "background."

Heather said...

beautiful.. I love horses... this is a nice capature..