Thursday, November 13, 2008

another cheat..

one from the day before and one from the day after.

I would have sworn I took the oil puddle shot on the 13th.. but it was the morning of the 14th.. I've been tired and confused for the last week.. and the cold that was stalking me finally caught me..This is a friends little boy in his Mexican fiesta outfit. Taken on the 12th when the kids had their party.

2 comments:

Elli said...

I'm just glad you posted pictures - we won't be super picky about the day!

My 3yo sees oil rainbows in puddles and gets very excited about the "Wamebow!"

Thistle Creek Photography said...

I've taken most of them on the right days.. but I needed to get caught up posting them.

If I had been able to back my car out of the way I'd have had a better shot at the puddle, but it was darn cold!!