Monday, November 3, 2008

old bag


This is the only shot I took yesterday. I was so tired. All day. Rather than take a nice well thought out shot, I took a shot that is telling about me. I buy reusable grocery bags. I do this partly for environmentally conscious reasons. But I also do it for some self preservation. I cant stand to have all those plastic bags around.. they blow through the house like tumbleweeds on the desert. And they can be handy, but I think I already have a lifetime supply of the stupid things. I have a few canvas bags and then a multitude of the other type, and I'm pretty happy with my choice.

3 comments:

Elli said...

I do the same thing. I have several of the ones you can buy at the grocery store, and I only use plastic when I have to. I have found that those cloth store bags are very useful for many things because they're so sturdy!

Martin Wilkins said...

I read the header and thought " how did she get a picture of my wife" he,he, only joking!!

Sandra said...

Wilky's being bad!
I thought the idea of bags rolling in your house like tumble weed is hilarious!