It is all I can do to pay attention and drive with this kind of stuff distracting me. And I'm really surprised no one has called the cops on the crazy lady out front under their trees with a camera....
things that tickle my fancy ~ photography, being easily amused, hobbit children, honesty, outdoorsy stuff, having faith, vanilla, key lime, not growing up, camp songs, the smell of fresh cut alfalfa, horses, coffee, road trips, thunderstorms, tea, clean sheets, lazy days, the smell of fresh cut grass, the smell of the barn, the dawn breaking ,the purple hour, laughing until my face aches, being the little spoon, earl grey, sharpies in every color, miniature things, tinkerbell, diet coke, fresh cut flowers, friends, the smell of rain, driving with the windows down and the radio turned up, trying something new, comfy jammies, cuddling, newly tilled soil, butterfties dancing, betas, lilacs, monarchs, wild flowers
8 comments:
Isn't beautiful?! You did an awesome job with this image. I love the fall colors.
wow, those colors are amazing!
Pretty sure you are not the only one who drives around, sees something and has to pull over.....I am not going to hide it, I do it too =)
I can see why those caught your attention! What a lovely shot! And I do the same thing. My kids don't even ask why I'm stopping anymore.
Great shot and colors, Crazy Lady!
Absolutely beautiful! I have the same problem around here when the waterfalls start on the mountains! :)
LOL LOVE IT!
Love all the colors.... Nice work.. :)
Post a Comment