Why? Because it is a lost piece of my childhood. Mr. Toads Wild Ride at Disney World was my favorite ride as a kid, followed closely by Peter Pan. I loved the old car the crazy ride and the trip into the railroad tunnel. I love Toad Hall!
Despite how much I loved that ride, and how much of it I do remember, there are parts I have forgotten. There are little bits that are gone from my memory. Life is like that. The ride is so wild and exhilarating and confusing and fast moving that we remember the big things, and some of those are little things, but undoubtedly so much is lost.
So. Here it is a 365 project. Photos about who I am. They may not all be photos of me, but every photo I take is somehow about me. Because something in me prompted me to take it.
Just call me Mr Toad, and welcome to my ride.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment