Sunday, May 17, 2009

That kind of day....



I went out to lock up the animals ad I could not find me other "notcroc" so I put on the first other left shoe I came to. took the dandelion photo on the way to the shed.. maybe I need another subject? The Irises should bloom soon!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I like dandelions! :) Prefect color match with you footwear.

Elli said...

I was going to say the same thing as Amanda - at least the color matches!

Sandra said...

Yeap matching on "those kinds of days" is good enough.

Anonymous said...

I've had days that like. More often than not, lately.

I'll haul the child and my pregnant self out to be a new subject for you. ;-)

Thistle Creek Photography said...

Most of my outside chore shoes co-ordinate if not match. lol

I still love dandelions I guess I'm just a little girl at heart.

I could definitely use pregnant and toddler victims :)