Sunday, December 7, 2008

Adventures without light!




Gathered all the cousins together and shot a Christmas picture. The sun only shone for about an hour in the morning, it just got darker all day. We did not have much of a prayer as far as the light goes.my mom thinks its a little dark.. lol..

7 comments:

Elli said...

I think it's great! Have you done any PP on it? I think you could adjust levels and/or curves and get it a bit brighter. Nice work!

Tess said...

What a cute picture to do with all the cousins! We do what we can with the light, right? :)

Sandra said...

Aw, what a sweet picture! Great idea and I agree with Elli maybe just a slight adjustment/boost will help, but hey if you decide to keep it as is - people will look at it and say "aw how cute!."

Thistle Creek Photography said...

I have done some PP-ing, working on shadows and wrinkles in the backdrop and such, I had not thought it was that dark until I left it alone for a while. I'll go back to it here, this afternoon and try to lighten it up some. I'm working with some of the other shots too.

Eric L said...

Neat idea, I've never seen that kind of thing done before foer a photo, very unique!

Love it

Mel said...

what a great capture! That would be such a cool family Christmas card

Design by Jenn said...

SWEET! It is slightly dark but still the sweetest thing ever! What a FUN idea for a Christmas shoot!