I've been spending time finishing handmade blankets, weaving the stray ends into the blanket so they are not seen. My grandmother made lots of blankets. This is what she spend her time doing. They are now left behind.
Currently I have most of what we have gotten out of the house, some I will keep for me, some I will keep to give as baby gifts, some I will be passing along to other family members, and then... I will probably still have a whole bunch left.
things that tickle my fancy ~ photography, being easily amused, hobbit children, honesty, outdoorsy stuff, having faith, vanilla, key lime, not growing up, camp songs, the smell of fresh cut alfalfa, horses, coffee, road trips, thunderstorms, tea, clean sheets, lazy days, the smell of fresh cut grass, the smell of the barn, the dawn breaking ,the purple hour, laughing until my face aches, being the little spoon, earl grey, sharpies in every color, miniature things, tinkerbell, diet coke, fresh cut flowers, friends, the smell of rain, driving with the windows down and the radio turned up, trying something new, comfy jammies, cuddling, newly tilled soil, butterfties dancing, betas, lilacs, monarchs, wild flowers
2 comments:
Aw, I love homemade blankets! Glad you got some of your grandmas blanket.
Currently I have most of what we have gotten out of the house, some I will keep for me, some I will keep to give as baby gifts, some I will be passing along to other family members, and then... I will probably still have a whole bunch left.
Do you need a blanket? :)
Post a Comment