Sunday, March 8, 2009

In the middle of the night...

...the wind picked up, and for a few moments I was seriously worried about our roof, our upstairs and our children. I was about to go get the kids from their room when the wind died down as quickly as it came up. We suffered no damage, but on the way to church we saw this mess.

5 comments:

Elli said...

I'm glad things were all okay for you! Wind can be scary!

Eric L said...

Oh, wow, that's crazy! I'm glad wind isn't an issue around here, glad everyones OK!

Sandra said...

Wow! Glad there was no damage to your house or property.

Tess said...

Something I do not miss about living in Tornado Alley! Crazy winds!

Thistle Creek Photography said...

I'm glad we came out unscathed too. I was praying and checking to be sure St. Crescent was paying attention. Supposedly, St. Crescent keeps the tornadoes from hitting town, I figure he can keep an eye on us too. we by him enough at church, I'm sure he recognizes the boys. :)


http://www.register-mail.com/stories/120206/FEA_BBJ9V464.GID.shtml

If you want to know a bit about St. Crescent