I'm torn between 1/50 and 1/80, I think 1/125 is too dark. what are your opinions.
f 5.6, s 1/200, iso 400 f 5.6, s 1/125, iso 400 f 5.6, s 1/125, iso 400 f 5.6, s 1/80, iso 400 f 5.6, s 1/50, iso 400 f 5.6, s 1/30, iso 400 f 5.6, s 1/20, iso 400
It's an interesting exercise, isn't it? I like the 1/80 the best because you can see more detail around his(?) eyes. I have a black dog too, and it's so hard to nail the exposure on her when she's moving!
Yeah the exposure on a black dog was a learning experience, I'm had a lot of good pictures before I started looking closely at how to correctly expose for the blackness. Usually the PP-ing I favor makes all the blacks a little darker, so some overexposure isn't a killer, like it would be on a white dog, or a black and white dog.
things that tickle my fancy ~ photography, being easily amused, hobbit children, honesty, outdoorsy stuff, having faith, vanilla, key lime, not growing up, camp songs, the smell of fresh cut alfalfa, horses, coffee, road trips, thunderstorms, tea, clean sheets, lazy days, the smell of fresh cut grass, the smell of the barn, the dawn breaking ,the purple hour, laughing until my face aches, being the little spoon, earl grey, sharpies in every color, miniature things, tinkerbell, diet coke, fresh cut flowers, friends, the smell of rain, driving with the windows down and the radio turned up, trying something new, comfy jammies, cuddling, newly tilled soil, butterfties dancing, betas, lilacs, monarchs, wild flowers
3 comments:
It's an interesting exercise, isn't it? I like the 1/80 the best because you can see more detail around his(?) eyes. I have a black dog too, and it's so hard to nail the exposure on her when she's moving!
She. this is Sabrina, she came to live here when the family who had her could not afford dog food.
Yeah the exposure on a black dog was a learning experience, I'm had a lot of good pictures before I started looking closely at how to correctly expose for the blackness. Usually the PP-ing I favor makes all the blacks a little darker, so some overexposure isn't a killer, like it would be on a white dog, or a black and white dog.
Post a Comment