Tuesday, January 6, 2009

what's in your wallet?

or who's in your fridge. I think maybe I'll take all the shelves out and use it as a light box, the light inside isn't bad. Santa and Santa got grounded, do you see the tear? the owners brother tore it.. and the untorn one has a smooshed face. Yeah.. the Santas got grounded.

I included this picture even though it isn't very creative, I could not help but chuckle over the hand position and the serious face. Kind of a sleeping "thinker"

3 comments:

Elli said...

I didn't know Lindt made chocolate Santas! I would have looked for those!

That thinker is cute!

Thistle Creek Photography said...

We happened across those at Walden books. not nearly as pricey as Godiva Santas, and pretty much just as good.

Tess said...

Interesting idea for a light box! I'll have to try it.

For some reason your blog isn't showing up in my blogroll! I think I've been missing out! Sorry!