I can't go much tighter they where leaving the frame as I shot. I don't have anymore photo on the left but I can cut off a little more from the right.
I was following Chip while he played with his food. So while its good timing to see him catch a mouse, he played with it for a bit. I was really wishing I had the longer lens fixed, the other cats saw me and came to see what was going on and ruined the "game".
things that tickle my fancy ~ photography, being easily amused, hobbit children, honesty, outdoorsy stuff, having faith, vanilla, key lime, not growing up, camp songs, the smell of fresh cut alfalfa, horses, coffee, road trips, thunderstorms, tea, clean sheets, lazy days, the smell of fresh cut grass, the smell of the barn, the dawn breaking ,the purple hour, laughing until my face aches, being the little spoon, earl grey, sharpies in every color, miniature things, tinkerbell, diet coke, fresh cut flowers, friends, the smell of rain, driving with the windows down and the radio turned up, trying something new, comfy jammies, cuddling, newly tilled soil, butterfties dancing, betas, lilacs, monarchs, wild flowers
5 comments:
Wow, that's some great timing! Horixontal for sure, but maybe a slightly tighter crop (eliminatint the right side more
LOVE the horizontal...I agree with Eric, tighten it in a little and you are golden! :)
Wow! Great action shot! I agree with Eric - horizontal and tighter crop on the right side.
It's unanimous - crop in a bit on the right side and give the rodent some room to run on the left.
Fantastic capture!
I can't go much tighter they where leaving the frame as I shot. I don't have anymore photo on the left but I can cut off a little more from the right.
I was following Chip while he played with his food. So while its good timing to see him catch a mouse, he played with it for a bit. I was really wishing I had the longer lens fixed, the other cats saw me and came to see what was going on and ruined the "game".
Post a Comment